Time Taken: One round to several hours or longer.
Intimidation is a character's ability to scare or frighten others to force them to obey commands, reveal information they wish to keep hidden, or otherwise do the bidding of the intimidating character.
Intimidation is normally dependent upon a character's physical presence, body language or force of will to be successful. Some characters use the threat of torture, pain or other unpleasantries to intimidate others.
Characters resist intimidation with the willpower skill.
- +5 or more to intimidator's roll: Intimidator is threatening target with physical violence (and is either armed or has superior strength).
- +10 or more to intimidator's roll: Intimidator is obviously much more powerful.
- +15 or more to intimidator's roll: Target is totally at the mercy of intimidator.
- +5 or more to the difficulty: Target has the advantage.
- +10 or more to the difficulty: Target is in a position of greater strength.
- +15 or more to the difficulty: Target cannot conceive of danger from intimidator.